Tuesday 11 April 2017

I am a third-year law and political science student, I had graduated from my college classes now I'm in touch with the university, I had some thoughts about college and some experience on studies and experiences on how to get the highest score in the test.

I would like to explain my college life and experience my studies here.
First of all when I graduated from high school, college life is a huge challenge for me by thanking God I'm smart but I was not smart and financially I am weak that is why it is a challenge for me, after the exam matrick me who has two weeks so I decided to work hard and raise money for the payment of fees, so I managed to time it and I raised money and got an internship in college.
I was so scared of the college students because they play a lot of jokes and making new children are stupid, they play with me and made me angry as well as other students were unbearable but my endurance and slowly
They give a orange and chilli for new students and also did the make up of them, they ware made of freshman girls.
Also there are many political destruction of political student naughty they are very strong and if a child is not ready for their game then they gave him a harder game as they give the pen to the new students and tell him to pen the quantity of road with a very difficult thing to do.
And with the start of classes they offer to new students to join their party, if one student to join that party to enjoy a younger age so that they are enjoying and always those with the party who did not take the class did not come to college they just enjoy life in there, if a test comes half of those faild and multiple passes, passes student just graduated as a political force and relations with other political members, they are also struggling with examenrs, college teacher and also those struggling with college principal.
If every student who humbly look at them and see them etc. They also want to be like that but just the act porwful bad for destroying the future and distortion character.
So I always keep myself away from activities nagitve and I gained an interest in my research with new friends new place every things are just the first year was a little hard for me but in year 2 I got 2nd position and after 2 years I graduated from college, as before I graduated from the same school as it was after graduating from college as well as I join a company to work and raise money to get an internship at the university, now I've got the tickets.
So I have the experience that when I was a student who has to think about his future, about his parents' dream that they have on their children that students will never unsuccess.
How best students into or best man in the future is that there is never a waste of time at a young age with those not aware, only to learn the study, always read and fight for the future of light.
I also had the experience that I can be ready in two days for a paper when I read the full book only one time so that the paper was easy for me to pass.
In the past I would say the only difference between your conscious and unconscious.
people do not realize is like a fish pond he would only concern with the life of the pool and out of the only pool where he lives
And people are aware of is like a fish in the sea she will be concerned with the whole world and all of the sea, he will know everything about the sea life

misri khan

No comments:

Post a Comment

iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience.

Add caption iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new ca...