Wednesday 5 April 2017

Easy for awareness of students

I'm a third year law and political science student, I already graduate from my college classes now I'm related with university, I have some experience about college and some experience about study and experience about how to got highest marks in exam.

I would like to explain my college life and experience of my studies here.
First of all when I passed from high school, college life was a big challenge for me with the thankful of God I was intelligent but I was not Clever and financially I was weak that's why its was a challenge for me, after the matrick exam I were have two weeks so I decide for work hard and collect some money for payment fee, so I succeeded that time and I collect money and got internship in college.
I was very afraid from college parties students because they were playing many kind of joke and making foolish new boys, they also play with me and make me angry also like other student that was unendurable but I endurance that and slowly slowly 
They were giving oranges and chili to new student and also doing makeup of them,they ware making girls from new students.
Also there was many political perdition of political students they were very strong and naughty if some one boy not ready for their game then they were give him more hard game like they were giving a pen to new student and tell him to quantity the road with pen its was very hard to do.
And with the starting of classes they offer to new students for join their party,if someone student join that party of order to enjoy his younger age so they was enjoy and always they were with that party not taking classes not coming to college they were just enjoying there life, if exam come half of them were faild and some were passed, passed students were just passed because of their political powers and relationship with the other politics members,they were also fighting with examenrs,college teacher and also they were fighting with college principal.
If any humble student see them and see their that ect they were also wish to be like that porwful but its was just a bad act for destroy the future and distortion of character. 
So I was always keep my self far away from these nagitve activities and I was getting interest in my study with new friends new place every things were new first year was little hard for me but in 2nd year I got 2nd position and after 2nd year I graduate from college, like before I was graduate from school same like that after graduation of college also I join a company for working and collect money for get internship in university, now I already got admission.
So I have experience that when I student having thinking about his future,about his parents dreaming which they having on their son that student will never unsuccess.
The way of become best student or Best man in future is that never waste time in younger age with unaware people,just study study,always reading and struggle for light future.
I also have experience that I can ready just in two days for one paper when I read full book just one time so that paper is easy for me to pass.
In last simply I will told you difference between an aware and unaware person.
Unaware person is like a fish of pool he will just concern with the pool life and know about just pool in which he living 
And an aware person is like a fish of sea he will concern with all world and all sea,he will know everything about life of sea

misri khan

No comments:

Post a Comment

iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience.

Add caption iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new ca...